Facebook
Youtube
Instagram
  • AFCON 2023
  • What’s Trending
  • Health Tips
  • International
  • AFCON 2023
  • What’s Trending
  • Health Tips
  • International
dntwok logo
  • Home
  • Business
  • News
  • Sports
  • Shows
  • Health
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
News

Terrorists Again Release New Footage Of Abducted Victims

  • 12:39 pm
  • |
  • April 11, 2022
Terrorists who killed eight passengers on an Abuja-Kaduna train have released a new hostage video showing their captives in an unidentified location, conceivably a forest.

In the new video, the recently released Chief Executive Officer of Nigeria’s Bank of Agriculture, Alwan Ali-Hassan, is accompanied by other abductees.

In the video posted on Sunday, the masked terrorists wore military uniforms and stood behind the abductees.

Some of the detainees were seen pleading with the administration to save them.

http://dntwok.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/VID-20220410-WA0029.mp4

One of them is a lady who claims to be a Kaduna State University student.

Another man claimed he was on his way to Kaduna for eye surgery when he was abducted.

The attack on the train between Abuja and Kaduna on March 28 saw the terrorists detonate a bomb on the track and open fire on the train.

As of Monday, April 4, the whereabouts of 168 passengers are still unknown, according to the Nigerian Railway Corporation.

In a statement last Sunday, the NRC said of the 362 passengers on board the train when it was attacked, 186 had been confirmed safe.

“Of the 362 validated passengers on board the attacked AK9 train service on March 28, 186 persons on the manifest are confirmed to be safe and at their various homes,” it said.

The NRC said of the remaining 176 passengers, eight have been confirmed dead, leaving the whereabouts of 168 still unknown.

The speaker in the first video stated that they chose to release Ali-Hassan as a “Ramadan gesture” and because of his “old age.”

Despite the speaker’s claim that no ransom was paid for Ali’s release, Hassan’s family sources allege that the captors demanded money.

The masked guys claim no association with any organization, yet the recording closely matches terrorist propaganda videos from the northeastern Nigerian insurgency, which has lasted more than a decade.

One of the men begins with an Arabic prayer, which is the same as in all past terrorist propaganda videos. The gunmen’s location with the captive is likewise identical.

Ada Peter

PrevPrevious
NextNext
Kindly share this story:
Kindly share this story:
Share on whatsapp
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on telegram
Share on facebook
Top News
Japanese Automakers Face New Risks From Iran War and Stronger Yen
August 17, 2026 6:57 am
Trump Orders Reduction in U.S.-South Korea Military Drills, Citing North Korea and Iran
August 17, 2026 6:48 am
Jared Kushner Meets Netanyahu After Rare Hamas Talks to Revive Gaza Peace Plan
August 17, 2026 6:44 am
Adeleke Camp Denies Political Pact With Tinubu
August 17, 2026 6:32 am
Nigeria Targets Homegrown Armoured, Anti-Drone Systems
August 17, 2026 6:30 am
Gov. Idris Drops Deputy, Picks Ex-Finance Commissioner as Running Mate
August 17, 2026 6:28 am
Obasanjo: Leaders Must Answer to God, Nigerians
August 17, 2026 6:23 am
Arsenal Thrash Man City 3-0 to Win Community Shield
August 17, 2026 6:20 am
El-Rufai Files Fresh ₦10bn Suit Against ICPC
August 17, 2026 6:16 am
Faith in Flux 2: What Happens When Christian Nations Lose Their Christian Identity?:Jeremiah Ajibade
August 16, 2026 7:09 am
U.S. Visa Threat Reportedly Pushed Chile to Halt China-Backed Undersea Cable Project
August 16, 2026 7:03 am
South Korea Fires Warning Shots After North Korean Troops Cross Military Demarcation Line
August 16, 2026 6:58 am
Hurricane Lala Pounds Hawaii’s Big Island With Life-Threatening Flooding and Damaging Winds
August 16, 2026 6:47 am
Bala Lau Calls for Religious Tolerance, National Unity
August 16, 2026 6:40 am
INEC Restores Four State Assembly Constituencies in Delta, Kogi
August 16, 2026 6:36 am
2027 Hajj: NAHCON Announces Fares, Sets Sept. 26 Deadline
August 16, 2026 6:22 am
Algeria Beat Morocco on Penalties to Claim Historic WAFCON Bronze
August 16, 2026 6:19 am
Adeleke Wins Re-election, Defeats APC’s Oyebamiji in Osun
August 16, 2026 6:16 am
Abba Yusuf: Kano Is a Mini-Nigeria, Hard to Govern
August 16, 2026 6:12 am
Iran Defies Trump Over Strait of Hormuz as U.S.-Iran Talks Remain Deadlocked
August 15, 2026 6:59 am
Luigi Mangione Admits Killing UnitedHealthcare CEO, Pleads Guilty to Federal Charges
August 15, 2026 6:54 am

Related Articles

Japanese Automakers Face New Risks From Iran War and Stronger Yen

Japan’s major automakers are facing growing uncertainty as the Iran war and efforts to strengthen

Read More

Trump Orders Reduction in U.S.-South Korea Military Drills, Citing North Korea and Iran

President Donald Trump said Sunday that he had ordered the Defense Department to significantly scale

Read More

Jared Kushner Meets Netanyahu After Rare Hamas Talks to Revive Gaza Peace Plan

President Donald Trump’s envoy and son-in-law Jared Kushner met Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in

Read More

Adeleke Camp Denies Political Pact With Tinubu

The Imole Campaign Council of Osun State Governor Ademola Adeleke has denied reports that the

Read More
d2
  • Home
  • Business
  • News
  • Sports
  • Shows
  • Health
  • Entertainment
  • Education
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
Facebook
Youtube
Instagram

CONNECT WITH US

Powered by
DNETWORK GLOBAL LIMITED
Copyright © 2020 - 2026